Country cottage living- moodboard

Friday at last, not quite the end of the working week for me as I am in the office again in the morning but the end is in sight. Hopefully Ill finish glossing the bannisters & skirting boards over the weekend & lay the flooring in the toilet so finally the house can go on the market. wahooooo! Everything is all crisp, fresh & white, a lovely blank canvas for viewers. Ill be very sad to say goodbye to my little house, but very excited about the new faze of my life.
Well have a great weekend all, I will leave you with my moodboard for a country cottage kitchen & share a previous country kitchen curtosy of  http://www.premierinteriors.co.uk/
Get the cottage look with this gorgeous Buttermilk Ivory kitchen. An MDF foil wrapped door with a subtle antigue patina.

(sources -Premier Interiors Kitchen Ltd)


Mosiac tiles as a splash back gives rustic charm.

(Sources- Country Living)

1 comment:

  1. I like your concept of ivory colour palette, it looks very cosy, especially in the last photo... goes well with many wood tones.

    ReplyDelete